The Secret to ADHD and Living Successfully with it is…
Stop Trying to Live Without it!
How would your life change if you could manage your ADHD and use it to your advantage?
What if ADHD Coaching was the secret?
Right now, you may be saying to yourself:
- “My friends and family don’t even believe in ADHD. It’s just a struggle to keep it a secret from them.”
- “There’s nothing positive about my lack of focus, procrastination, being chronically late, or having a messy home.”
- “I know what I should do but I just don’t do it. Maybe ADHD has nothing to do with this, maybe I’m just weird.”
The truth is once you understand how your ADHD uniquely affects YOU, you won’t have to experience the frustration and disappointment that comes from using non-ADHD strategies and solutions on your challenges.
Do you struggle with organization? How many containers and compartments have you wasted money on? How’s that trick, leaving a basket by the door for your keys, going? If these were real solutions for you, wouldn’t they be working by now?
How many self-help articles have you read encouraging you to first make a list. What they don’t tell you is that this “magic list” that you should first easily make, isn’t easy to make, because people with ADHD process information differently. Instead of automatically breaking things down into categories or steps, the ADHD brain’s default system is set to interest, curiosity, novelty, and challenge.
Helping design systems that work with the unique ADHD brain wiring is my specialty. My name is Jennie Friedman, I’m an ADHD Coach, and I help adults with ADHD manage their symptoms to create personal and professional success (with or without medication).
You can use your AMAZING brain to help you do the things YOU want to do, in the way YOU want to do them!
This is not pseudo-fiction or nonsense science, it’s ADHD Coaching.
You are here now looking for the secret to living, loving, laughing…with your ADHD and all! You know there’s a better way. You know it isn’t your fault. You don’t operate the same way as Joe Schmo, so quit trying to.
- Imagine being the one among all your friends and family who is the confident one, marching to their own beat, and crushing it!
- What if, throughout your day, you’re your most true, authentic self, and everything is happening just like you want it to?
- How much would you enjoy developing such a high level of self-awareness that you feel deeply connected, present, and fully engaged with everyone around you?
This is why my clients work with me. They were once like you, looking for that secret. You can discover it too.
- No more negative self-talk.
- Say goodbye to working with processes designed for average people.
- Forget believing that you should do this or should be like that.
I invite you to take a peek around the website and explore my coach approach. The first step in living successfully with ADHD is learning its secrets.
PS. If you’re feeling too excited and want to connect with me now, submit your email and/or phone number here so we can schedule 30-minutes to connect. We’ll get you discovering immediately how you’re perfectly wired to live a life you’ll love!